defersite

Unknown scoffers pink shopping his son

S i feel like getting your ass kicked or metaphorically kicked off a new, just mess with the son of a mother. I challenge.
Now, I love the color pink. Especially neon or hot pink, damn, that's great. Mix with a little electric blue and black and white, maybe a little gray and have a dope ass kicking looking couple there that I've been putting off buying longer because I fear judgment.

But back the pink: it is perfectly fine for children who like. Some people do not believe, however, as this whole f * cking wonder just decided to talk to a mother for her child putting dolls in a pink stroller and playing with them in a store.

So he went and called his ass out on it on Facebook with this awesome open letter.

Rheann MacLaren wrote about the strange man approaching her son and criticize his daughter, Harry McGregor, just for fun.
"I saw the way I saw him pick the doll's pram pink and push him around the store with pure joy. I saw the way he came to more than one child with a frown just enjoy a toy. Audibly they tried to belittle my son for his choice of toy. "

When the man had the courage to ask the boy why he was playing with dolls and pushing around a stroller when he could have been playing with toys for "boys" like dinosaurs (which I admit, they are the coolest) and cars, Harry responded perfectly:
"Because I like"
Rheann went on to talk about the love of his son for all the awesome things, including the dinosaurs (thank God, as they are, I repeat, so damn cold):

"He loves dinosaurs and monsters, he is happiest when he is out playing in the mud and puddles .. But sometimes likes to play with a doll and pram, you will play in the toy kitchen and intends to table, likes things pink and watches with fascination when I put my makeup on. am I worried? no, not at all. my son grow a well-rounded child, accepting that never feel pressured to conform to stereotypes gender. "

And it seems that people are responding to the message of Maclaren: his position has been shared nearly 2,000 times and a lot of people are commenting on it.
Admin

I'm just a beginner blogger who tried to learn things related to coding which always appears in front of the eye